Motan colortronic Ltd have been officially invited to the Fakuma trade fair in Friedrichshafen.
You are cordially invited to visit us at the Fakuma trade fair in Friedrichshafen from the 17th to 21st of October 2017.
REGLOPLAS offers modular combinable technologies and Temperature control systems, tailored to the needs of your customers.
• multiPulse. Versatile. Customer-specific. Precision pulsed. REGLOPLAS offers a flexible and precision pulsed solution for pulsed temperature control. This solution can be expanded as needed. The instrument-adjacent supply and return lines ensure short heating and cooling phases.
• vario with energyBattery up to 200°C. Tailor-made. For your individual requierements. Power-optimised. Energy-saving customer solutions for variothermal applications up to 200°C for pressurised water units. Combinable with all REGLOPLAS standard units.
• multiFlow up to 230°C. For parallel circuits. Precisely controlled. Fully integrated. Optimal temperature distribution with a fully integrated REGLOPLAS control system, controllable either manually or automatically. Optimal temperature distribution for temperatures up to 230°C.
• Pressurised water unit P230S. Stable. Robust. For maximum performance. Currently the only pressurised water temperature control unit on the market that achieves a true peak temperature performance of 230°C.
• waterCare. Eco-friendly. Machine-friendly. Universally applicable. Using waterCare reduces the cost of ownership of the machine, especially at higher temperatures.
• 4.0. OPC UA interface. Communication at the highest level. Compatible with Industry 4.0 at minimal cost. Reliable parallel and simultaneous data exchange at all levels with REGLOPLAS OPC UA solution.
Regloplas AG, Flurhofstrasse 158, CH-9006 St.Gallen 2/2 KAI/MIS
• XXL series. Quantity. Quality. XXL performance. A new temperature control solution has emerged with a heating output of up to 144 kW and a flow rate of 800 L/min in the system circuit.
Visit REGLOPLAS at the Fakuma trade fair in Hall A3, stand A3-3205.
Would you like to receive an entry voucher? I would be happy to provide you with one; simply get in contact with us.
We are looking forward to your visit.